covid-19 in georgia
Work Together for Health & Safety
Creating a safe – and fun – experience for everyone
Due the recent Global Pandemic Outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, We would like you to feel comfortable and confident in your decision-making, despite the uncertainties of our current situation. Health and safety shouldn’t have to take a back seat to have an unforgettable experience if we’re doing things right.
COVID-19 STATISTICS AS OF February 2021
Find Out Hourly updated official information regarding the COVID-19 in Georgia, can be found below
Entry Regulations for International Visitors
Entry rules for COVID-19 vaccinated visitors:
- Citizens of all countries, traveling by land from any country may enter Georgia if they present the document confirming the full course of any COVID-19 vaccination.
- Citizens of all countries, traveling by air from any country may enter Georgia if they present the document confirming the full course of any COVID-19 vaccination
Entry rules for non-vaccinated visitors:
- Non-vaccinated visitors traveling by air/land will have to provide a negative PCR test was taken within 72 hours (96 hours for visitors traveling from the U.S) before their arrival.
- In case of no PCR test, travelres need to go for 5 day isolation.
- In case of entering with 72 PCR test, fill in the application form:
Other important regulations in Georgia – Effective April 1, 2022:
- Face masks are only required at hospitals and pharmacies in addition to public transportation.
Fines for Non-Compliance: Violators of face mask rules are subject to a 20 GEL (about 6 USD) fine. Individual violators of movement restrictions are subject to a 2000 GEL (about 600 USD) fine.
COVID-19 Testing: PCR tests are available in all major cities and towns. The fee is around 60-100GEL ($20-40) and the result will be known in 24 hours.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
For our guest
We operate tailored-made Private tours for individuals and group of friends and families. During the private tour, you can have as much as less contact as you deem necessary.
We use our own car park. We will wash and sanitize all cars per use. Hand-washing soaps and sanitizers will be available in all our cars.
We are asking guests to certify that they are symptom-free before the tour. All our guides are equipped with contactless thermometers in case to measure guests’ temperature.
Hand sanitizer will be available to guests at all times during the tour and we encourage frequent use. We have always washed & sanitized all of our equipment after using them. As always, we will use new spoon, forks, knives, plates & dishes for each person.
At restaurants and indoor spaces, tables will be arranged to comply with Georgian distancing regulations.