covid-19 in georgia
Work Together for Health & Safety
Creating a safe – and fun – experience for everyone
Due the recent Global Pandemic Outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, We would like you to feel comfortable and confident in your decision-making, despite the uncertainties of our current situation. Health and safety shouldn’t have to take a back seat to have an unforgettable experience if we’re doing things right.
COVID-19 STATISTICS AS OF February 2021
Find Out Hourly updated official information regarding the COVID-19 in Georgia, can be found below
Entry Regulations for International Visitors
The government of Georgia lessened the entry regulations since February 1. According to new regulations:
- All international visitors with a confirmed document of two stages of vaccination with any vaccine is unconditionally allowed.
- Citizens and residents of EU countries, Israel, Norway, UK, Switzerland, USA, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain may come (including using third countries for transit trips) with a negative PCR test result done no later than 72 hours. On the third day after crossing the border, they will have to be tested again at their own expense. If these persons had a history of trips to the UK, they must go through a 12-day quarantine.
- The list of the countries is the subject of periodic review. The new regulations are valid only for air traffic, crossing the border by land is still closed. The new regulation offers no explanation for minors or for citizens who already had the covid-19 in the past.
Other important regulations in Georgia – Effective February 1:
- Restaurants and eateries may still provide delivery, take-away, and drive-thru service only, except that in Adjara, cafes and restaurants will be open.
- Trade centers (shopping malls) and all other ships will resume operation.
- Ski resorts remain closed.
- Curfew Hours – Between the hours of 9pm and 5am, public and private transportation, including walking, is not permitted, unless it is for an essential need.
- Inter-city regular transportation of passengers, including by railway, bus, and mini-bus is not permitted. Travel in light vehicles (including taxis) is permissible.
- Gyms and swimming pools are closed.
- Face masks are required outdoors, in addition to in all enclosed public spaces.
Fines for Non-Compliance: Violators of face mask rules are subject to a 20 GEL (about 6 USD) fine. Individual violators of movement restrictions are subject to a 2000 GEL (about 600 USD) fine.
COVID-19 Testing: PCR tests are available in all major cities and towns. The fee is around 120-200 GEL ($40-70) and the result will be known in 24 hours.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
For our guest
We operate tailored-made Private tours for individuals and group of friends and families. During the private tour, you can have as much as less contact as you deem necessary.
We use our own car park. We will wash and sanitize all cars per use. Hand-washing soaps and sanitizers will be available in all our cars.
We are asking guests to certify that they are symptom-free before the tour. All our guides are equipped with contactless thermometers in case to measure guests’ temperature.
Hand sanitizer will be available to guests at all times during the tour and we encourage frequent use. We have always washed & sanitized all of our equipment after using them. As always, we will use new spoon, forks, knives, plates & dishes for each person.
At restaurants and indoor spaces, tables will be arranged to comply with Georgian distancing regulations.